Monday, November 12, 2012

I lit a wee fire... *In a boat?* [explosion]

I know, I know. Don't be hatin.  I know I haven't written in awhile but I am here to update you all!  There are lots of things that have happened to me recently.  Spock and I ran a Halloween 10K, then Spock helped out at my family night and drew some stuff, and finally it was my birthday.  Be prepared for an incoming of news and pictures!

Let me first start off by talking about this 10k that we ran.  It was out in Herriman, UT.. wherever that is, but it was still pretty chill. There was a 5K and a 10K option, but being the hardcore runners that we are, Spock and I chose to run 10K.  The first half of it wasn't so bad, but the 10K course was just running the 5K course twice.  So by the second time through it was a little rough.  No matter, we still both ran pretty much all of it.  So that was super exciting.  One step closer to a half marathon? I sure hope so. Also, because this was a Halloween run, we just had to dress up of course!  Spock was TinTin and I was Captain Haddock and hardly anybody knew who we were.  But that's alright, we still killed it.  Blistering Blue Barnacles. I know that I came in over an hour, which seams reasonable since I run a 5K in just over a half hour.  But I still don't know my exact time and place.  Whatever.  Have some pictures!




Maybe next year, if Spock isn't on her mission by then, we will run the Provo Halloween Half Marathon.  How spooky. 

 If you are wondering about how to achieve a TinTin coiffe, you must first invent the universe.  Also note, that it is pretty much rock solid once you get it to that state.  It could poke a whole through the Great Wall of China, probably.  Use cautiously.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment