As I have mentioned before, my rainbro for life, Spock and I are running a half marathon relay on 5 May 2012. Yup, it's coming up real soon. We have been planning to make ourselves matching t-shirts to wear while running and finally executed this plan on Saturday night. Our team name, as you might recall from a previous post, The Bubonic Plague. Here are the before and after..
For some reason we bought red, green and yellow dye and didn't even think about how it was Rasta colours but... it didn't turn out that way at all, so I ain't even mad. RASTAFARIANISM! But mostly just bubonic. The shirts turned out super rad and i'm way stoked to wear them in the race next Saturday! Wish us luck, because we are total misfits.
So long and thanks for all the fish!
NEXT SATURDAY. whelp. I am going to die.
ReplyDelete