Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Olympics 2018 Here I Come

Hello friends! 
I actually have something crazy worthwhile to share about my Memorial Day weekend.  Rather than doing the usual deep cleansing of the house (wash ALL the blinds) I had the opportunity to buzz on up to Snowbird for one last day of spring snowboarding before the resort closed.  It was wild.  A day to remember for sure.  I don't think I saw one person in proper snow gear all day.  Closing weekend at the Bird is a party no matter what.  

Here is my gang (unfortunately it excludes Spock due to her faith and diligence being a missionary of sorts): Matt, Me, Debra, Poncho, Robin
We love Snowbird!


Have you ever participated in pond skimming?  Because I never have, until now.  This actually happened.  My inner monologue was going nuts deciding to go or not to go.  I was just channeling Hamlet up on top of that hill I tell you.  After Matt (official partner in crime and unofficial photographer) had gone down to the bottom I decided to go all in.  I bombed down the hill and almost biffed it in what could have been the most embarrassing fall of all time.  Luckily I caught myself and speed checked just in the knick of time.  Britney + Snowboarding + Matt = PURE INSANITY








NAILED IT.  

Here are some bonus pictures to show you how out of control we all are:  

(After eating two plates of nachos and five thousand spring rolls)

This might be my all time favorite picture of Matt: 


I think I might have to be in Olympics 2018


So long and thanks for all the fish!






No comments:

Post a Comment